ScatesCom - Skates.com is horrible!!

Indianapolis, Indiana 0 comments

Ordered a pair of skates, they sent the wrong size, I then tried to return them and I had to pay for return shipping!!!!!I called there so called customer service the girl was very rude, asked to speak with someone in charge she said no one was there, I then said it was 11:30 a.m.

how is there no one in charge there she then hung up on me!!!

NEVER ORDER FROM SKATES.COM!!!!!!Horible shipping, customer service and returns, I will never ever again go on there website or order anything from them I just wish I had read the many many other complaints before I did the first time

Review about: In Line Skates.

ScatesCom - Skates.com sent wrong skates then blamed manufacturer

New York, New York 1 comment

Placed online order on 7/12/10.Received a shipment with the wrong skates on 7/16/10.

I called skates.com at 9 am pacific. Customer Service said they had to call the manufacturer directly and advise them of their mistake and would call me back since skates.com doesn't ship skates, they send orders to the manufacturers and they ship them out. I did not receive a return call. I called back twice in the afternoon and was told that they had not received a return call from the manufacturer.

They said I would have to wait until Monday, 7/19/10, to hear back. I called again first thing on Monday morning, 7/19/10. They said the manufacturer had returned their call and that they had shipped the correct skates on 7/16/10 and skates.com would get back to me with a tracking number for the shipment. I received no call.

I called again on 7/20/10 and was told that they did not have a tracking number because the skates were being shipped on 7/20/10, not 7/16/10 as I had been told. They also said I would get a tracking number by the end of business.

I did not get a tracking number by the end of business.I still don't know when or if I receive my order, but the way this has been handled so far deserves a very poor rating in my opinion.

Review about: Online Order.

Comments

DON'T order from skates.com!!!!!! They sent me the wrong size andI had to pay for the return shipping!!!! Poor customer service, shipping, returns, and everything else!!!!!